Tuesday, October 22, 2013

What Are You Grateful For?

Most times we are so overwhelmed by the challenges we are passing through on a daily basis that we forget to stop and think and see those things that we should be grateful for. It seems everyone is involved in the complaint/worry game and we all fail to realise that things are not that bad for us.

When we complain and worry about things not working out in our lives, we tend to lose sight of those things that are happening, things we should be grateful for. To discover all those things you should be grateful for, just sit back and take a look at how the year has gone and you will see all that has happened to you.

When you look back, you will surely see things to be grateful for. I am sure you are aware of the people that are no more. There people will give so much to be alive today but it is unfortunate that they are no more. Is anything worth more than the gift of life that God has granted us the grace to enjoy? If this is the only thing we have, I am sure we all have so much to praise the Almighty for.

I can't begin to share all that God has done for me throughout the year but I am ALWAYS grateful whenever I look back. If there is anything I will forever be grateful for, it is the fact that apart from being alive, God is making my life count. He has used me to transform a lot of lives through this medium and on so many other platforms.

If this is all he has done for me, I don't know why I shouldn't be grateful to Him. I have always dreamt of being an impact maker and as it is true for all dreamers, God made my dream to come true and a lot of people are better off just by coming in contact with me or by visiting this life-transforming website.

Though the dream for this platform is still LARGE, but where I am is still commendable and I am sure I have a witness there. Looking at your own life, do you have a reason to praise the Lord? Do you have the reason to be grateful? It is when we are grateful that we receive more of what we want.

Gratitude is a principle that has being in existence for years and it is one that works wonder. So if you have always being focusing on things that have not being working, NOW is the time to shift your focus and look inward. NOW is the time to start thinking of those things that you need to be grateful for.
Today is a gratitude day and you must have a lot of reasons to be GRATEFUL! Testimony time... :)

By A Colleague
Adebola Oni
www.naijamotivation.com

No comments: